Nominations for the 85th annual Academy Awards were announced Jan. 10, and we've got the list here. Lincoln led with 12 nominations.
If you want to see the Best Picture nominations before the Oscars air, see below for local theater promotions.
The Oscars are at 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday, Feb. 24 on ABC. So you've got plenty of time to catch up and see the greatest films of the year before the Academy decides who gets the golden statues.
Best Picture Nominees
- Amour: An elderly couple's love is tested after the wife has a stroke.
- Argo: The CIA makes a fake movie to help Americans escape the revolutionary Iran.
- Beasts of the Southern Wild: A 6-year-old learns courage when her small bayou community is flooded.
- Django Unchained: A slave turned bounty hunter seeks to save his wife from a plantation owner.
- Les Miserables: An ex-prisoner agrees to care for a factory worker's daughter during 19th century France in this big screen adaptation.
- Life of Pi: A young man explores spirituality while stranded at sea with a live tiger.
- Lincoln: During the Civil War, President Lincoln fights for an amendment to free the slaves.
- Silver Linings Playbook: A former teacher leaves a mental institution and tries to rekindle his relationship with his ex-wife, but meets another woman.
- Zero Dark Thirty: The story of the hunt for terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.
Enter your ZIP into the Moviefone widget above or search by movie title to find the latest local showing times. Check back to this page for updates about any promotions local theaters are doing before the Oscars.
- Now Playing: Argo, Django Unchained, Les Miserables, Life of Pi, Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Zero Dark Thirty
- Now Playing: Django Unchained, Les Miserables, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty