16 Citations in Dec. 22 Underage Drinking Party in Geneva
The following information was supplied by the Geneva Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Geneva police cited 16 youths for underage drinking around 10:32 p.m. Dec. 22 in the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive, reports said.
- Juan Espinosa, 19, who lives at the Pepper Valley home in Geneva
- Frank Fulco, 20, of Streamboat Springs, CO.
- Akvilija Ozekciorivite, 18, of South Elgin
- Travis Parks, 18, of South Elgin
- Koree Quagliana, 19, of St. Charles
- Krista Semper, 19, of Campton Hills
- Alexander Espinosa, 18, of Elgin
- Thomas Haggerty, 18, of St. Charles
- Sarah Creasor, 18, of St. Charles
- and seven 17-year-olds whose names were not released.
Each received a fine of $100 if paid before the Jan. 9 due date.
You can follow Geneva police reports by clicking the Keep Me Posted button below.
Patch reports on law enforcement activity in Geneva, using information provided by official agencies. Persons charged with a crime, or issued a citation for violation of a local ordinance, are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you or a family member are charged with a crime or cited for a violation, and the charge or citation is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify Geneva editor Rick Nagel at email@example.com and we will do follow-up reporting on the case.